- The Superior Solution for
Tattoo & Pigmentation Removal
- Q-Switched 1064nm & 532nm Nd:YAG Laser
There are lots of Q-Switched Nd : YAG Laser but ATRS is absolutely the best solution for Q-Switched Nd : YAG Laser system.
Perfect Top-Hat mode and complete beam shaping technologies were implemented by WONTECH’s R&D group.
It is very important & critical in laser toning and overall treatment of pigmentation.
WONTECH Co.,Ltd. has still kept upgrading them and met customers’ needs.
That is why lots of doctors & practitioners have still applied with ATRS worldwide more than 15 years.
Epidermal Lesions is treated with 532nm and Dermal Pigment lesions is treated with 1064nm
which applied to ATRS. You could easily utilize Soft Peel with carbon cream and Genesis Mode based on ATRS basically.
- Highly effective in treatments of dermal/epidermal lesions and pigmentation
- Perfect top head beam prole with optimal beam quality
- FR(free-running) Mode for the skin rejuvenation effect by collagen stimulation and skin tightening
- Dual toning technique using both FR(free-running) mode and 1064nm mode
- Epidermal Lesions
Freckles, Melasma, Café au Lait
Age Spot(Senile Lentigos)
Solar Lentigos(Sun spots)
- Dermal Lesions
Various Color Tattoo
Nevus of Ota
- Soft Peel & Genesis
Soft Peel with carbon cream for removing a dead skin cell
: Acne (especially for seborrhea), Large Pores, Skin Brightening
Genesis using PTP Mode and Dual pulse energy
: Skin Rejuvenation by stimulating a brous cell in the skin
|Irradiation Type||Q-Switched Nd : YAG Laser|
|Wavelength||532nm & 1064nm|
532nm : 500mJ
1064nm : 1,300 mJ
PTP mode : 1,600 mJ
Genesis mode : 3,500 mJ
4 to 48ns (Q-Switched mode)
80 to 480㎲~(Genesis mode)
|Repetition Rate||Up to 10Hz|
|Spot Size||2 to 10mm|